‘Dia de Los Muertos’ or ‘Day of the Dead’ It is the day known that its origin dates back to the Aztecs. The most important festival of the Mexicans is a colorful religious ceremony. If we ask what the significance of this day is, we will definitely call the way Latin Americans commemorate the dead.…
What is Dia de Los Muertos?
Spirits come to visit their families and other loved ones in October 31 to November 1-2 is the day of the Dead. A surprising preparation is being made for make souls happy. If one day you participate in the celebration of the day of the dead in Los Angeles ;
- You have to go through the entire cemetery.
- Don’t watch the Latin American ‘sugar skulls’ laser show. 🙂
- Listen to the performances of local bands that make the best Latin music.
- You should taste alcoholic or non-alcoholic local drinks from scattered, colorful tents lined around concert grounds.
- You can make ‘Sugar Skull’ makeup, the most important symbol of celebration, all made up by talented makeup artists.